Passion Flower Wall Sculpture
This large round passion flower art wall sculpture is my interpretation of the passiflora that is growing abundantly in my garden here in France.
The wall hanging is meticulously sculpted in polymer clay and can be hung from a screw in the wall. There is hardware attached on the back.
°Please note that each one will vary slightly as they are entirely hand-sculpted.
80 cms diameter (32")
Other sizes possible, please just ask.
°Finish is satin white.
Your panel will be crated to ensure it arrives safely.
9-10 weeks is approximate and may vary depending on current workload.
To keep your panel clean, use a feather duster and dust regularly. The panel can also be wiped with a damp cloth. If absolutely necessary, you can run water over your panel and use a soft paintbrush to clean and then let dry thoroughly.
Testimonials from happy customers:
*** Oh, I love it! The painting was more beautiful than any computer image could translate. Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!
*** Wonderful, even better than I imagined! Many thanks too for the extra card, and the pretty stamps (my grandson will be pleased!). A real pleasure to share in a little piece of your magnificent art!
*** STUNNING!!!...Takes my breath away!!!...Thank you!!!
* Collaborated with Kew Gardens in Ghana to produce a series of endangered plants of West Africa.
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London to be sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.
* Published artwork in Reves de Femmes Lunar Calendar Book in Switzerland
* Represented by The Exposed House, Abu Dhabi