Hydrangea 3D Wall Art
This hydrangea 3D wall art sculpture is one of my works where I begin to not only play with the construction of the botanical subjects but also the deconstruction.
Hundreds of flowers were individually sculpted in polymer clay before being assembled in the circular shape. All elements are white which creates a beautiful play with shadows and shapes.
PLEASE NOTE: This painting is sold and available by commission only. The work can be finished in 4-6 weeks.
Title: Hydrangea Deconstruction II
86 x 86cms (33.85" x 33.85")
The hydrangea art is framed in a solid beach professionally made floating frame. The artwork will arrive with you ready for hanging.
With this painting you'll get a Certificate of Authenticity and a signed Artist's Statement.
Testimonials from happy customers:
*** Oh, I love it! The painting was more beautiful than any computer image could translate. Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!
*** Wonderful, even better than I imagined! Many thanks too for the extra card, and the pretty stamps (my grandson will be pleased!). A real pleasure to share in a little piece of your magnificent art!
*** STUNNING!!!...Takes my breath away!!!...Thank you!!!
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London to be sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.
* Published artwork in Reves de Femmes Lunar Calendar Book in Switzerland
* Represented by The Exposed House, Abu Dhabi
* Currentling heading The Art Project, The Old School, St Colomb de Lauzun, France.