Camellia Wall Flower
Using my garden here in France as my inspiration, this wall decoration is part of a small series of collectible wall ornaments. Each one with a fascinating texture and perfect in a modern or minimalist interior.
The flower wall hanging was meticulously sculpted in polymer clay and painted in cream with a soft satin sheen finish. It can be hung from a small nail since it is not very heavy. There is a small brass picture hanger on the back of the ornament.
8" (20 cms)
Other sizes or colors possible, please just ask.
Happy customers said this:
*** Excellent quality, and attractively presented, this beautifully simple design makes a real impact.
*** Most incredible work of art ! I was literally Astonished when I opened the box and saw the details, the hard work that went into making beauty from nature. I was also honored that is was signed by the Artist and dated! Included were special, Beautiful gifts included. I know not only have a part of France in my home but more so a part of Friends I will cherish forever !!! nThank you so much for making my B.day THIS special !!!
*** These flower sculptures are exquisite. I can’t wait to hang them up! So pleased with this purchase!
My bio, more paintings and dates of exhibitions can be viewed here http://www.cathysavels.com
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London to be sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.
* Published artwork in Reves de Femmes Lunar Calendar Book in Switzerland
* Represented by The Exposed House, Abu Dhabi