Iris Botanical Print
This purple iris flower vintage look print is first in the series of floral botanicals which I am currently working on. These are specifically painted to produce prints for interior design. Vintage inspired and aged botanical prints are right on trend and will fit into any kind of interior.
The soft muted color means that it will never clash. The perfect accent for your home.
The original was first drawn in pen and ink and this was then painted in oils on paper. The print has not been touched, the original looks exactly like this.
* The print is reproduced from a painting by me, Cathy Savels.
* Printed in-house on lovely, smooth matte archival Epson paper which is fade and water resistant.
* Printed with Epson Pigment Inks, tested and guaranteed not to fade for 120+ years.
* Rich in color and true to the original artwork.
* Signed and dated by the artist on the back.
Image measures 8x10" and arrives ready to pop into any standard 8x10" frame or matte
Prints are shipped inside a protective stiff card envelope.
°°° Frames are for illustration purpose only and are not included.
Testimonials from happy customers:
*** Oh, I love it! The painting was more beautiful than any computer image could translate. Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!
*** Wonderful, even better than I imagined! Many thanks too for the extra card, and the pretty stamps (my grandson will be pleased!). A real pleasure to share in a little piece of your magnificent art!
*** STUNNING!!!...Takes my breath away!!!...Thank you!!!
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London to be sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.