Green & Red Tomatoes
Beautiful shiny tomatoes painted in the old master's style create a lovely little painting that would make a wonderful gift.
30 x 30 cms (12" x 12")
Other sizes possible, please just ask.
oil on canvas
The sides of the canvas have been painted so there is no need for a frame.
Please note: the painting pictured has been sold so you will receive one very similar. If you wish to make changes or have a different flower, please just ask. Shipping time of 2-3 weeks is approximate as it is difficult to know how long it will take to dry.
For more paintings and sculptures please go to: http://www.cathysavels.com
Testimonials from happy customers:
*** Oh, I love it! The painting was more beautiful than any computer image could translate. Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!
*** Wonderful, even better than I imagined! Many thanks too for the extra card, and the pretty stamps (my grandson will be pleased!). A real pleasure to share in a little piece of your magnificent art!
*** STUNNING!!!...Takes my breath away!!!...Thank you!!!
* Collaborated with Kew Gardens in Ghana to produce a series of endangered plants of West Africa.
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London to be sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.
* Published artwork in Reves de Femmes Lunar Calendar Book in Switzerland
* Represented by The Exposed House, Abu Dhabi