Whether you have a restaurant or are simply a keen chef, this garlic still life oil painting in black and white makes the ideal kitchen wall art.
With a textured background with spots of rust color, the photo realistic garlic has a contemporary feel based on a classic still life.
70 x 50cms (27.5" x 19.5")
Oil and acrylic on canvas
Testimonials from happy customers:
*** Oh, I love it! The painting was more beautiful than any computer image could translate. Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!
*** Wonderful, even better than I imagined! Many thanks too for the extra card, and the pretty stamps (my grandson will be pleased!). A real pleasure to share in a little piece of your magnificent art!
*** STUNNING!!!...Takes my breath away!!!...Thank you!!!
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Published artwork in Reves de Femmes Lunar Calendar Book in Switzerland
* Represented by The Exposed House, Abu Dhabi
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.
* Currently heading The Art Project, The Old School, St Colomb de Lauzun, France.