DIY Coral Reef Wall Installation
This coral reef wall sculpture is made up of separate elements with a flat base on each so that you can make up your own coral reef at home. You can position the pieces in any way you like.
The 3-dimensional coral elements cast subtle shadows depending on where the light hits the reef. This means that the artwork changes slightly as the light changes throughout the day. This adds an interesting additional element.
This listing includes 60 individual pieces (as shown in the first image). These can be glued to a wall or wood for you to create your very own coral reef.
The best glue to use is Loctite Ultra Gel.
SIZE: Largest sea urchin measures 7 cms
MATERIALS: polymer clay
Testimonials from happy customers:
*** Oh, I love it! The painting was more beautiful than any computer image could translate. Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!
*** Wonderful, even better than I imagined! Many thanks too for the extra card, and the pretty stamps (my grandson will be pleased!). A real pleasure to share in a little piece of your magnificent art!
*** STUNNING!!!...Takes my breath away!!!...Thank you!!!
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Published artwork in Reves de Femmes Lunar Calendar Book in Switzerland
* Represented by The Exposed House, Abu Dhabi
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.