This large kiwi fruit painting was constructed entirely from handmade cotton string and then painted in acrylics. I've called it Dive-in-Kiwi because of it's enormous size and you really do get the impression you can dive into it.
The kiwi will add a great splash of color to any interior and would look particularly wonderful in a kitchen or dining room.
Please ask me about payment plans.
You can read my bio here http://cathysavels.com/about.html
Testimonials from happy customers:
*** Oh, I love it! The painting was more beautiful than any computer image could translate. Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with the world!
*** Wonderful, even better than I imagined! Many thanks too for the extra card, and the pretty stamps (my grandson will be pleased!). A real pleasure to share in a little piece of your magnificent art!
*** STUNNING!!!...Takes my breath away!!!...Thank you!!!
* One of my logs paintings was selected by Christies, London to be sold at their Art for Life Event.
* I won first prize for innovation in a competition here in France.
* I have done numerous successful exhibitions in UK and France.
* Several collectors worldwide regularly commission me.
* Published artwork in Reves de Femmes Lunar Calendar Book in Switzerland
* Represented by The Exposed House, Abu Dhabi